Yachtmaster theory online
RYA YACHTMASTER THEORY
This course will take your theory knowledge to the level required to pass Yachtmaster™ Coastal and Yachtmaster™ Offshore practical exams.
The main focus is advanced navigation and meteorology skills. The course exclusive fully animated lessons will that take you step by step through each lesson. They are designed to make learning interesting and questions easy.
Optional voice over will help foreign students with maritime English language skills. So important to pass the practical exams.
PRE-COURSE REQUIREMENTS: Day Skipper level theory
Course topics include:
- Course shaping and plotting
- Tidal knowledge
- Use of almanacs and admiralty publications
- Electronic position finding equipment
- Taking and interpreting forecasts
- Plotting weather systems
- Weather predictions using a barometer and by observation
- Collision regulations
- Customs and excise regulations for cruising abroad
DURATION: Up to six months to complete (with optional extension if required). The course can be completed in as little as 50 hours. Up to two years access to learning materials after completion.
COST: 330€ Book Now!
- RYA pack sent out at the latest the next day after your booking.
- Yachtmaster Offshore Theory Assessment.
- Feedback and help from our fulltime instructors seven days a week.
- RYA Coastal Yachtmaster / Yachtmaster Offshore Theory Certificate of exam.
- Up to 15% multiple course discounts.
RYA Coastal Yachtmaster Offshore online theory course delivered by Navathome, a RYA Recognised Training Centre specialising in online training.