Follow these steps to renew your Yachtmaster
All Yachtmaster certificates must be renewed every 5 years, and for this you must be in the possession or justify the following aspects. Follow these steps to renew your Yachtmaster :
- Shipments of the last 5 years, dates and data of the companies you have been working with. At least 150 days of sailing should be justified.
- Medical Certificate from ISM (see how to do it in the next entry)
- Picture of your identity card
- Course ‘Professional Practices & Responsibilities (PPR)’. Its an online course from RYA which costs €50.
- Original title you want to renew.
**If you can not justify the required maritime service, but you can show that for at least half the five-year period you have worked on tasks closely associated with the management and operation of one or more appropriate types of ships, you can renew your certificate.**